- Size 60.2 MB
- Ratings 1
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: ludovic sardain
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2017-02-24
- Supports: Family Sharing
- Languages: English
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
DoSolFa-Lite is a music game designed to learn how to read musical notes.
With vibrant graphics, catchy tunes, and an excellent gameplay, it has never been easier to learn how to read musical notes.
DoSolFa-Lite proposes 40 levels in treble and bass clef. An special "infinite" level generates notes randomly with increasing speed, and allows the player to continue to progress, even when all the levels have been completed.
Highlighted lines have been set up as a guide to help beginners, and small stars twinkle to show the solution when an error has been made.
Each note identified is played by DoSolFa, allowing you to familiarize yourself with the pitch sounds. The background music tracks, numerous and varied, complement the pitch sounds to create a genuine musical experience.
DoSolFa is played either with solfege (do re mi...) or letters (A B C...).
- Slayer Cyborg Fight Free - Smash Enemy Robots and Complete Levels
- Slayer Guide for OSRS
- Slayer Sling
- Slayers of the Dragons Reign Fight in Flight : Arial War of the Skies for Kingdom and Glory
- Slayin Soul Knight
- Sled Bandit - Snowmobile Game
- Sled Dog Racing 2017
- Sled Mayhem
- Sled Mayhem Free
- Sled or Cry
- Sled Racing Penguin - An Awesome Snow Chase Adventure Free
- Sled Simulator 3D