- Size 11.3 MB
- Ratings 4
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: Value from Software LLC
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2013-09-08
- Supports: Game Center,Family Sharing
- Languages: English, French, German
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular,and iPod touch.
Dog is a popular board game with cards. Your goal is to get all your and your partner's marbles into the target area before your opponents do.
In each round you first receive a handful of cards. You have to give one of your cards with your partner, and receive one of his cards. Cards that you play advance your marble. A marble that lands exactly on another marble sends it home. Special cards speed up your moves, by exchanging marble positions, going backwards, or splitting advances over several marbles. When you are done with your own marbles, you have to help your partner, as you can only win together.
Invite friends to a multiplayer game, or find other players on the Internet! The players see your board and play their cards and marbles on their iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch. Your devices communicate easily over the Internet via Game Center, or locally (no registrations needed) via Bluetooth or Wi-Fi network. The app supplies bot players on empty game seats, so you can finally play with your friends even if you are missing a third or fourth player.
Dog to try for iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch is intended for casual players who want to discover the game or join into their friends' favorite game. If you want to play with a variety of stronger bot players of different characters and strength, or on boards of variable size, consider our full app named Dog Board Game.