- Size 101.9 MB
- Ratings 12
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: Balloon Inc. VOF
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2017-09-19
- Supports: Family Sharing
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, Russian
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
DisDat is a newly released iOS app, that allows you to learn a new lanugage the way a child would learn a language: by pointing at objects and asking what it is. It detects 120 unique objects, and names them for you. It even indicates the article in languages that have different gendered articles (French, Spanish, ...)
Your goal is to collect all 120 words, divided over 22 categories. You do so by going out on the street, walk around your house and scan objects around you.
A quiz to practise your newly learned words is coming soon.
DisDat takes full advantage of Apple's newly released Core ML. We developed a custom made machine learning algorithm that classifies the objects you point at. Because of this, object recognition is lighting fast, and happens on your device.
This iOS exclusive app will help you to start learning the language you always wanted to learn.
DisDat requires iOS 11.
Note: continuous use of the app can consume significant battery power. This is due to the machine learning happening on the device.
- Multiplayer Logo Quiz
- Multiplayer Match Pairs Game
- Multiplayer Math Game
- Multiplayer Millionaire
- Multiplayer Mini Golf
- Multiplayer Modding for Minecraft PE Game
- Multiplayer Monkey Swing Game - Free Cute Kids App
- Multiplayer Offroad Racing
- Multiplayer PE for Terraria
- Multiplayer Real Car Racing Rivals Free Online Game
- Multiplayer Speedoku
- Multiplayer Tank Wars
- Multiplayer Terraria edition
- Multiplayer TicTacToe
- Multiplayer TV Show | Movie Logo Quiz