- Size 183.8 MB
- Ratings 6
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: Nikolay Verevkin
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2013-12-17
- Supports: Family Sharing
- Languages: English, Russian
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Are you a curling fan? Then try this Ultra-Realistic, 3D, Curling Simulation Game.
You're not a curling fan? Try Curling3D anyway and you'll fall in love with curling and our game.
Curling3D is one of the best curling simulation games for one or two players. Similar to shuffleboard, the game is played on a flat ice curling sheet, roughly 15x150 feet. Players slide round stones of about 40 pounds towards bull's eye targets at either end. Two teammates may use brooms to sweep the ice in front of the moving stone. Curling3D is a follow-up to MaxNick's successful iCurling game, and adds a new dimension of realism with 3D rendering and on-screen players. Many user suggestions have been integrated into this new curling simulation.
Curling3D attempts to simulate the excitement of the game by incorporating many aspects of the actual sport. Fundamentally, curling is about force, mass, friction, momentum, rotation and collision. The app exploits the sophisticated physics engine built into the iPhone OS to generate a convincing simulation of all these elements as they interact. In the terminology of curling, the weight is the velocity of the stone; the turn is the rotation of the stone (which affects its trajectory); and the line is the direction of the throw or delivery. Curling3D allows the player to continuously and independently control all three, permitting advanced tactics such as the guard, takeout, and tap. In addition, the app allows the player to sweep the ice while their stone is moving, adjusting trajectory after the delivery.
• Realistic, hi-res, 3D simulation of Curling
• Complete control of force, direction, and rotation of the stone
• Advanced features permit tactics used in actual play of the game called "chess on ice"
• Detailed instructions for gameplay
• Can be played by one player against the computer, or two players against each other
• Exploits advanced physics engine of iPhone OS to simulate realistic motion
• Easy and intuitive controls
• Incorporates the true rules of curling
• Player vs. computer (artificial intelligence) with three levels of difficulty
• Multiplayer gameplay for two players
• A variety of character models
• Choice of player sex and 21 countries for teams
• Scoring of intermediate and total results
• FaceBook & Twitter Integration
• Support for the Retina display
• Detailed graphics and animation
• Excellent sound design
Try it… you won't be disappointed.
*** Multiplayer is available now! Play with your friends from Facebook or with random rivals in the network!
- Don't Vapid Up
- Don't Wake Baby Boy
- Don't Wake Up The Kitty !
- Don't Win
- Don't Zap The Birds!
- Don't Zap The Dino!
- Don't! Touch! Me!
- Don-Ay: Pet Land
- Don-Key-Ko! : Are you smarter than a Gorilla?
- Don:t Let It End
- Donald & Hillary Daily Tweetword Puzzle
- Donald Dash Inc. - Smile 2k16
- Donald Deep Fry
- Donald J Thump
- Donald J Trump Soundboard | The Best Soundboard