- Size 29.4 MB
- Ratings 0
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: Massimiliano Negro
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2017-02-17
- Supports: Game Center,Family Sharing
- Languages: English
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Cube15 is a game of skill, something in between the Rubik Cube and the old well known game '15 puzzle'.
The user must rearrange the 16 tiles (or 25 in the 'Hard' mode) swiping along row and columns.
Try to do your best time or to solve the puzzle with less moves you can.
It's not so hard as it seems! Start with the Easy mode and then try the Hard one.
Check your progress on Game Center, and challenge your friends to do better. Try to be the first in the general leaderboards.
There are 4 different leaderboards in which you can compete.
- Battle the Numbers - Touch the Numbers
- Battle Tiles - Piano Online
- Battle Time HD
- Battle Titans
- Battle Tool for Pokemon GO
- Battle Tracker
- Battle Train 2 Rocket Railroad: Fighting & Blowing Up the Robot World — FREE War Games
- Battle Train 3: Bad Robot Aliens Fighting the Ultimate Subway Locomotive War Games
- Battle Training: US Army Games
- Battle Trains Rocket Railroad: Subway Rail Surfers Rush & Run Game
- Battle Trooper Soldiers – Free World War Game
- Battle Types
- Battle Warehouse
- Battle Warriors
- Battle Wars VR