- Size 137.7 MB
- Ratings 1
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: American Technical Publishers
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2014-07-20
- Supports: Family Sharing
- Languages: English
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
The Code Knowledge Game is an engaging way to study and test one's understanding of the National Electrical Code (NEC). Common electrical design and installation scenarios are presented with questions that are to be answered using the NEC.
Scenarios are presented within a typical commercial building. Each scenario displays five questions related to a location in the building. Answering all questions in one location allows the player to move on to another location. The game is completed by visiting all locations and answering all questions in each location.
The player begins the game by selecting a location of the building to visit. Five questions based on that location are displayed in sequence along with a fully charged battery. A question answered correctly advances the player to the next question. A question answered incorrectly decreases the charge level of the battery. If the battery in any location becomes depleted entirely, the player is sent to the emergency room to answer a random healthcare facilities question for a chance to recharge the battery and stay in the game. If the question is answered correctly, the battery will be recharged, and the player can continue the game. If the question is answered incorrectly, it's game over!
After all locations have been visited and all questions answered, the player is transported to a nighttime cityscape. The battery from each building location is used to power the lighting of an individual building in the cityscape. Players can compare scores, and the player who powers the most building lights is the winner!
\- 5 quizzes covering multiple sections of the current National Electrical Code (NEC)
- Item Challenge for LoL
- Item Guide for Super Mario
- Item shop - crafting game
- Items Block Puzzles - Kids & Toddlers Games
- Items Quest: Find Hidden Object
- Items Quiz - Which item is this?
- Ithaka - A Fun Writing App
- ITIL Exam Tests Questions
- ITM Go Fish!
- Its Dicey
- Its Time To Rush - Multiplayer
- Itsy Bitsy Spider - Easter Egg
- Itsy Bitsy Spider Cool math game
- Itsy Bitsy Spider Full Version