- Size 389.8 MB
- Ratings 9
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: Vincenzo Cosentino
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2018-07-29
- Supports: Game Center,Family Sharing
- Languages: English
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (6th generation), and iPod touch (7th generation).
Formation lap is almost over, as you push gently on the throttle and brutally steer one last time from left to right, trying to mantain a high temperature on your wheels. You know it's the key to get through the first corner as fast as you can. Probably it will allow you to make a good start and overtake the two cars in front of you. They already reached their starting spots.
It's time to lift up gas pedal and focus on that yellow line on your grid spot. While gently applying pressure on the brake pedal, you try to gain every millimeter the regulation permits, and perfectly line up your front wing with the white line defining your starting position.
Now you are pushing the paddles on the bottom part of your steering wheel, disengaging the clutch. Shift from 2nd to 1st gear. The car is still.
First red light of the traffic light turns on. You did this already, you know how to do it. Your right foot pushes gently gas pedal.
Second red light is on, rpm hits the limiter.
Third red light is on. The engine now howles loud, while you try to find the right rpms for a perfect start.
Four red light is on. The heat distortion waves of the cars in front of you suggest all drivers are ready for the fight.
Fifth red light is on. A fast glance to the steering wheel display. Everything is ok.
Lights are out...
-20 customizable cars;
-15 REAL circuits from all over the world;
-Exciting AI for great challenges!
-5 different tyres type for different handling;
-Pit stop: decide your strategy and take an advantage on rivals;
-Real Time Damages;
\- ...And a lot more!
- One Color Game
- One Color Tap Tap
- One Color!
- One Combo Sword
- One Date Direction
- One Day : The Sun Disappeared
- One Day For Amy - Amy And Her Friend
- One Day in London
- ONE DAY: The Horror Game
- One Deck Dungeon
- One Die All Dies:No Zuo No Die
- One Direction Ball Hop - Damn Impossible Gameplay
- One Dish
- One Draw Puzzle
- One Drive RC Car Game