- Size 5.9 MB
- Ratings 11
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: Mat Merkow
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2009-12-24
- Supports: Family Sharing
- Languages: English
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
A World-Class Game Clock for iOS. Updated for iOS 8 and the new iPhone 6 and 6 Plus.
The most accurate, high performance, customizable and user friendly game clock on the App Store.
It provides the highest accuracy timing that iOS allows and has more features than any other game clock on the App Store. If you think there's a feature missing let us know and we'll consider adding it.
If you like the app please write a review or give it a rating. If you have any difficulty using the app or you want a new feature let me know at [email protected] I'm grateful for your comments and support.
\---------------- Features -----------------
* Individually customizable clocks for each player that allow configuration of:
\--- Start time
\--- Increment/delay time
\--- Increment sound (turn sound on and off as well as sound choice)
\--- When to begin displaying tenths of a second
* Accurate to a 1000th of a second
* Displays the number of moves each player has completed
* Times and increments can be set with 1 second resolution
* Ability to select which player starts the game
* Negative Time
\--- Clocks can count below zero
\--- This is a configurable setting (off by default)
* Ability to turn off the end of game sound
* Compatible with iOS 6 and above
\------ Delay Settings ------
* USCF Delay (clock doesn't start counting down until the delay is over). Time left in the delay is displayed clearly.
* Fischer compensation (time added per turn accumulates)
* Bronstein compensation (time added per turn does not accumulate)
* No compensation (just set the increment time to zero)
* Configurable Increment Notification System
\--- Screen flashes and a quiet sound is played when your increment runs out
\--- Individually configurable, each player can choose to have no decide if they want to disable the increment notification or can choose between 3 different sounds
\----- Handles interruptions smoothly -----
* Never lose your place in the game. Games are saved when you receive a call or close the app and restored when you reopen the Merkmatics Chess Clock.
* Games can be easily paused and resumed at a later time
\------ Simple, Elegant look and feel ------
* The active player's timer turns green or blue when their turn begins
* A subtle "click" sounds, when you complete your turn, just like a real chess clock
* Two end of game sounds, a simple two-tone beep and a old school video game sound
* Small secondary display shows your opponents remaining time
* About page that allows you to email support from inside the App
\------ Intelligent Power Management ------
* Clock is optimized to improve battery life
* iPhone/iPod Touch won't dim or lock during a game
* Still dims and locks when a game is paused to conserve power
* Option to use a black background to save power
I use the Merkmatics Chess Clock primarily for chess but it will work for any two-player game where you want to add a time component to the game play. It will work well with Go, Scrabble, Checkers, Backgammon and many other games.
If you would like to request a new feature, report a bug, or if you have suggestions about how to improve the app please let me know at [email protected]
Thank you for downloading Merkmatics Chess Clock, I hope you enjoy it.
- LessonBuzz - Literacy 5
- LessonBuzz - Literacy 6
- LessonBuzz Kindy Language
- LessonBuzz Kindy Reading
- LessonBuzz Kindy Spelling
- LessonBuzz Kindy Writing
- LessonBuzz Language 1
- LessonBuzz Language 2
- LessonBuzz Language 3
- LessonBuzz Language 4
- LessonBuzz Language 5
- LessonBuzz Language 6
- LessonBuzz Literacy K
- LessonBuzz Reading 1
- LessonBuzz Reading 2