- Size 1.9 GB
- Ratings 1
- AgeRating 17+ [?]
- Developer: MAGES. Inc.
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2017-01-31
- Supports: Game Center,Family Sharing
- Languages: English
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
And so, I beat this goddamned game.
The 4th product of Science Adventure series following "CHAOS;HEAD NOAH", "STEINS;GATE" and "ROBOTICS;NOTES".
After 6 years from "CHAOS;HEAD NOAH", at the stage of reviving Shibuya, a whole new psycho suspense story is now under "Fetal Movement"--
※iOS 9 or later required.
※iPhone 5s, iPod touch 6th generation, iPad Air, iPad mini2 or later required.
※This application supports Japanese only.
※We don't have a plan to support Korean for this application.
*A psycho suspense story adventure game with "Delusion" as a keyword!
* The stage is at Shibuya in 2015, after 6 years from "CHAOS;HEAD NOAH"!
* 6 heroines in the game! Each heroine has different endings from others!
* The chaos of reality and delusion, triggered by the Delusion Triggers!
* A Detective Story Taste from the Mapping Triggers!
* Full Voice!
* Massive volume of over 30 hours total play time!
* You can enjoy this game on either iPhone or iPad as a Universal app!
*Saved data can be stored on iCloud! Play with different devices and share the saved data!
*Supports Game Center!
It's been six years since a massive earthquake leveled the city of Shibuya.
The story takes place in October, 2015,
in a Shibuya that is still rebuilding from the damage caused by the earthquake.
Takuru Miyashiro, the president of the Hekiho Academy Newspaper Club, is a boy who loves gossip of every kind.
He finds information on several different murders.
One man was publicly executed during an internet livestream.
One woman was killed in the middle of a street performance.
And another was hung from the ceiling of a hotel…
As they research these cases, Miyashiro and his friends realize a horrible truth.
These murders are the return of a series of killings that plunged Shibuya into terror six years ago.
In Shibuya, people called Gigalomaniacs, with the power to make their delusions real, are beginning to awaken.
will unlock the door of delusions once more…
■2 game systems that affects the story
* Delusion Triggers
As the story moves on, our hero Takuru Miyashiro sometimes will suddenly fall into his delusion.
You can choose whether to make a "negative" delusion or a "positive" delusion, which will change the story later on.
* Mapping Triggers
In the game, sometimes the screen will switch to a map, and you can pin the incidents to the locations on the map to help characters infer what happened.
If you can't pin the locations correctly maybe it'll also affect the story...
- Happy Fruit 2015
- Happy Fruit Blast
- Happy Fruit Bunny Match 3 Game
- Happy Fruit Garden: Farm Mania
- Happy Fruit Garden: Funny Game
- Happy Fruit Garden: Match Game
- Happy Fruit Juice Mania
- Happy Fruit Link Splash Sugar Saga
- Happy Fruit Link: Garden Story Free
- Happy Fruit Match - Farm Frozen
- Happy Fruit Match Pop! Puzzle
- Happy Fruit Match Three
- Happy Fruit Match-3
- Happy Fruit Splash - Garden Match-3
- Happy Fruit World