- Size 20.6 MB
- Ratings 0
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
Cats and Skulls: Locked in a deadly duel to the death! In this Othello-like board game, you can play against the computer or against another player to determine once and for all who's got the upper hand: Cats or Skulls.
Players take turns moving. When it's your turn, you can do either of the following:
1) Put down a new piece on any blank square that is next to one of your existing pieces. If you do this, you get to keep your original piece.
2) Move one of your pieces two spaces in any direction (including diagonally). If you do this, you lose your original piece.
If you put down one of your pieces next to one of your opponent's pieces, your opponent's piece flips over to your color. If you put down a piece next to four of your opponent's pieces, all four of them flip to your color.
The game ends when no move is possible for either player. At that point, the player with the most pieces set to their color wins.
To move, first click on a Start piece, and then click on a blank space. If you click on a Start piece and then change your mind, click on the same piece again to deselect it. Then you can click on a different Start piece.
- Bloody Roads, California
- Bloody Rush Plus Lite
- Bloody Shooter: Arcade Action
- Bloody Stairs
- Bloody street
- Bloody War: Mercenary, Inc.
- Bloody West: Infamous Legends
- Bloody Wheels #3
- Bloody Z: ZOMBIE STRIKE
- Bloody Zombie Behind Wooden Crate - Quick Tap Free
- Bloom Blow - Beautiful Collection
- Bloom Blow - Forest Countdown
- Bloom by Megalearn
- Bloom Collective