- Size 39.1 MB
- Ratings 1
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: Rising High Apps Ltd
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2015-03-12
- Supports: Game Center,Family Sharing
- Languages: English
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
The mad professor's on a mission to save his Bubble Lab! Can you help him?
First you need slightly insane bubbles, check!
Grab a crisp new lab jacket, check ( you look great! )
Now enter the fun Lab Tower, race your way to the very top and repair the bubble harness machine before it crumbles, the professor is counting on you! ( He's really quite insane! )
Gain mission points with special timed levels to beat the clock, grab some long aiming lines for those tricky bubbles, or go for one of the professor's special fire bombs to power up through the Tower.
So load up your bubbling pop machine, grab your running shoes and prepare for fun and utter madness with Bubble Lab!
\- Free to play, fun challenging gaming
\- 100 Levels of Fun Lab madness - more coming soon!
\- Addictive match 3 Gameplay
\- Leaderboards to track progress and share with your friends
\- Super Long Aiming Lines for those hard to reach bubbles
\- Special Timed Levels, Beat the clock!
\- Share your top crazy Lab Scores on Facebook
Visit us Online:
- First Words Book and Kids Puzzles Box
- First Words Book and Kids Puzzles Box Free
- First Words Builder Puzzles
- First Words Checklist - Vocab Assessment for Pre-K
- First Words Christmas
- First Words Deluxe
- First Words Educational Game
- First Words Educational Games
- First Words English Game for Baby - Easy to Learn
- First Words Feelings
- First Words Food - English : Preschool Academy educational game lesson for young children
- First Words for kid to learn spelling with phonics
- First Words for Kids and Toddlers Free: Preschool learning reading through letter recognition and sp...
- First Words for Kids and Toddlers Professional: Preschool learning reading through letter recognitio...
- First Words for Kids with Phonics and Letter Names