- Size 309.6 MB
- Ratings 0
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: Morphonix LLC
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2016-03-23
- Supports: Family Sharing
- Languages: English
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), and iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular.
How many treasures can you collect? Place bridges to jump from island to island and pick up special treasures. Deciding where to place the bridges engages the thinking and planning part of your Cerebral Cortex. Cross a bridge to the creative part of your brain, where you get to create art and music with your treasures!
Brain Bridge engages many of the talents of your Cerebral Cortex, from problem-solving, decision-making, and spatial logic to creativity, imagination, and play.
Brain Bridge with Sir Rebral Cortex and Nigel Cortex is an app in Morphonix's NeuroPlay Adventures series: mobile apps, stories and songs that introduce children to the workings of the brain in a fun and engaging way. Although designed for kids 5-8, all ages will enjoy the Brain Bridge game and creativity app.
Place different types of bridges to connect islands. Collect treasures and create a path to a magical door that takes you to the Creative Place. There, artistic Nigel Cortex helps you do fun things with your treasures, including playing music, drawing, and painting.
The game has three levels with more than 16 rounds and island configurations, which can be solved in numerous ways. In later rounds you encounter challenges like volcanoes and the munching-crunching Grunch in his flying saucer. A special bonus Level Designer allows you to place the islands where you want and create your own rounds.
Sir Rebral and Nigel Cortex banter about the many talents of the Cerebral Cortex in a Did You Know section, which includes The Creativity Song, a delightful salute to the wonders of the creative mind.
Brain Bridge engages children in problem-solving, decision-making, and spatial logic as they learn about the part of their brain most involved in those activities: the Cerebral Cortex. But there's more than just thinking to the Cerebral Cortex: kids also learn that it's the source of creativity, imagination, and play!
Children understand the working of their Cerebral Cortex experientially by playing the game. They use their Cerebral Cortex to place the bridges and plan their path to the treasure door. They also use it to do creative things with their treasures. Most importantly, children learn to nurture and protect their brain because it's the only one they've got!
THE GROWING BRAIN
Children's brains are extraordinarily dynamic. Our games nurture and stimulate them. By playing Brain Bridge, kids will:
• Understand that their Cerebral Cortex is the largest part of their brain. It helps with thinking, decisions, and creativity.
• Integrate both the planning and creative aspects of their Cerebral Cortex to facilitate whole-brain thinking.
• Appreciate what an amazing and vital organ the human brain is.
• Gain a new sense of wonder and appreciation for their brain.
Morphonix is an award-winning developer of learning games that teach children about neuroscience and their growing brains in a fun and engaging way. Awards for previous games include Common Sense Media ON for Learning Award and Parents' Choice Gold Award.
To play more of Morphonix 's award-winning games, visit:
"Morphonix approaches learning about the brain so subtly and invitingly, the players don't even recognize the are being taught. Better yet, they seem to remember the details of what they have been through."
\-- Floyd Bloom, MD, Professor Emeritus, The Scripps Research Institute
Development of this app was supported by the National Institute of Mental Health of the National Institutes of Health under Award #R44MH096339. The content is solely the responsibility of the developers and does not represent the official views of The National Institutes of Health.
- Backyard Story Hidden Objects
- Bacon Boy - Funny Fat Guy Runner Mini Game
- Bacon Clicker - Yup Bacon!
- Bacon Dive
- Bacon Escape
- Bacon Escape 2
- Bacon Flip - Sticky Ninja
- Bacon Food Clickers: 100 Click Challenge FREE - Catch that Hot Pig Smell!
- Bacon Getaway - Get Over It
- Bacon Impossible
- Bacon Line - Fill in Glass
- Bacon May Die: run,gun,fight!
- Bacon Nation - Notorious PIG
- Bacon Raiders
- Bacon Runner Rush! - Tiny Ham Pig on the Run from Bad Piggies