- Size 18.3 MB
- Ratings 3
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: WMS, Inc
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2016-09-06
- Supports: Family Sharing
- Languages: English
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
WIN !! is a simple rock-paper-scissors game and a mindset trainer where you play against a robot, who is extremely smart at studying you and your thinking pattern through your moves. In order to win a game, you gotta understand a lot about the WIN !! robot, and people in life.
Studying Rock-Paper-Scissors gives you a greater understanding of how gaming relates to human behavior. In that sense, RPS can help you find success in other areas, but only if you have the determination to work hard and think hard - not just in RPS, but in every area of your life.
[Think Hand] is your RPS opponent who has some knowledge about human behavior, and it will study you while playing with you. Play with [Think Hand] to train yourself to better understand your opponents in real life.
[Studying Your Opponent]
Because RPS is a game of wits, it's crucial to know your opponent. Does he have noticeable tells? What strategy has she used in the past? Does he throw Rock when he's angry? Can I make her lose her concentration?
Historically, RPS championships have only admitted players who have won in lesser competitions in order to ensure that every player has data for other competitors to study. The current trends toward open-format competition will give new players an advantage in high-level competitions and possibly break some long-standing RPS "dynasties."
Playing RPS probably won't make you rich and famous. Chances are good you won't win an Olympic gold medal. And it's not likely to improve your physique, maximize your sex appeal, jump-start your career or expand your memory.
RPS is gaming at its most basic, its most fundamental. Take anything away, and it ceases to be a game at all. Every other game, at some level, contains RPS. Like chess or fencing, the rules are simple, but the game itself is as complex as the mind of your opponent.
- Toddlers Insects Premium - Kids Learn First Words
- Toddlers Learn Preschool Words - Spelling Games for Kids
- Toddlers Learn! Games For Babies 1-3 years old
- Toddlers learning english with cards games
- Toddlers Learning Shapes & Colors Alphabet Tracing
- Toddlers Puzzle - The fun animal kids puzzle game
- Toddlers Say It 1
- Toddlers train - game on rails
- Toddler’s Farm Animals sounds, Baby Animal Puzzles
- Toddo Land
- Toddy Brook Golf Course
- Toddy Sounds: Baby Learning
- Toddy The Toadfish-3
- Toddy Toadfish