- Size 312.7 KB
- Ratings 17
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: Daniel Dickison
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2009-11-14
- Supports: Family Sharing
- Languages: English
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Wi-Fly Remote lets you use your iPhone or iPod touch as a remote-control joystick for X-Plane, the excellent desktop flight simulator by Laminar Research*.
Like they say, the best joystick is the one that you carry with you at all times. Perfect for on-the-road laptop flying!
NOTE: You MUST have a copy of the X-Plane desktop flight simulator (NOT the same-named iPhone app) to use Wi-Fly Remote. This app is useless by itself! Please see requirements below.
See http://danieldickison.com/wifly for demo videos and to download the free Wi-Fly Plugin for X-Plane.
\- Large trackpad allows for "blind" control
\- 4 axes of control: tilt x/y and trackpad x/y
\- Very fast response time
\- Customizable axis parameters
\- Built-in control presets for fixed-wing aircraft (yoke, rudder and throttle) and helicopters (cyclic, yaw and collective)
\- "Hold" switch so you can set it down without going in to a nosedive
\- X-Plane version 8.50+ or 9.30+ on Mac OS X (10.5+) or Windows (sorry, Linux is not currently supported by the plugin).
\- The free Wi-Fly Plugin available from http://danieldickison.com/wifly
\- iPhone or iPod touch must be connected via Wi-Fi to the same local network as the computer running X-Plane.
* Wi-Fly Remote is not developed or endorsed by Laminar Research.
- Big Baller Roll
- Big Balls Bingo - Bingo Games
- Big Bang 2012 Lite
- BIG BANG Evolution
- Big Bang Hero
- Big Bang Patterns
- Big Bang Pets Kids - Funny in a Fast Race City
- Big Bang Pictures
- Big Bang Racing
- Big Bang Racing Zoo - Play The Cute Animal Runner
- Big Bang Shooting Tank Wars
- Big Bang Trivia
- Big Bang Whip - The Soundboard
- Big Bang!
- Big Barn - Hidden Object Games