- Size 437.8 KB
- Ratings 4
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: Electus Distribution Pty Ltd
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2012-07-26
- Supports: Family Sharing
- Languages: English
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Have endless hours of fun, sneaking up on your family and friends with the Wi-Fi iPad / iPhone / iPod controlled rover. Take control of the rover by downloading the free app from the iTunes App Store, installing it on your device, then connecting to it via a Wi-Fi network. To drive the rover, use the touch screen interface provided by the app or enable G-Drive mode and tilt your device like a steering wheel. An onboard camera streams live video of the image directly in front of the rover, allowing you to continue driving even if it's out of sight, behind walls, etc. Don't let complete darkness deter you from your exploration, turn on the IR lamp and continue your journey. Or be a spy, take snapshots as you move along or listen in on your subject using the built-in microphone. The rover runs on 6 × AA batteries (not included) and has a range of up to 60m, unobstructed.
Built-in microphone for live audio streaming
Onboard camera for live video stream or to take snapshots
Night vision mode via IR illumination
Range up to 60m depending on obstruction
G-Drive Mode, tilt your device like a steering wheel
Requires 6 × AA batteries (not included)
Free app via the iTunes App Store
- Which One!?
- Which One? A Trivia Game
- Which painting is expensive?
- Which Pics Quiz 4 Pics 1 Word
- Which Place? Quiz
- Which Player Are You? - Basket-ball Test for NBA Golden State Warriors
- Which Player Are You? - Cavaliers Basketball Test
- Which Player Are You? - Warriors Basketball Test
- Which Price Is Right
- Which Price is Right? - The Cost of Stuff Guessing Game!
- Which Side
- Which Stall? Horror Game
- Which Uncharted 4 Character you belong for UC Quiz
- Which Underfell Character? UT
- Which will win?