- Size 301.3 MB
- Ratings 0
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: Brittany Mclaughlin
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2019-06-16
- Supports: Family Sharing
- Languages: English
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
This is a ScribbleUp tool for helping emerging readers learn how to read, where they can practice tricky concepts about letters and sounds. It has been used successfully in classrooms and in reading programs with tutors.
The learning goal is for early readers to explore short vowels versus Vowel Teams, and learn the differences between them. This increases phonemic awareness and phonics skills. Make sure to say the word while you do it, or whisper it. If you can't say or whisper where you are, think it in your head.
When all the words are sorted or made, you can check your answers by hitting the "Check Answers" button that automatically appears. Before you check answers with the button, check them yourself by clicking on all of the sounds and words.
This purposely does not have all of the answers embedded in the feedback, as the app is designed for guided and exploratory learning rather than relying on the app to give all of the answers.
- Angry Chicken: Classic!
- Angry Chicken: Egg Madness!
- Angry Choppers – Helicopter World War Game
- Angry Circle - Stupid Dot
- Angry Clown Fun Pizza Delivery
- Angry Combat Helicopter - Mission: Metal Storm Strike
- Angry Cops
- Angry Count
- Angry Crocodile 3D Simulator - Wild Alligator
- Angry Crocodile Attack 3D – A Ferocious Swamp Reptiles Simulation
- Angry Crocodile Attack – shoot down hungry swamp crocs with your sharp shooter skills
- Angry Crocodile Simulator 3D - predator simulation
- Angry Cube
- Angry Demon
- Angry Demons Quest