- Size 115.1 MB
- Ratings 656
- AgeRating 9+ [?]
- Developer: SH Limited
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2009-04-14
- Supports: Family Sharing
- Languages: English, Arabic, Chinese, Czech, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Players take turns building their army and fighting against each other, terrain affects attack and mobility of units.
7+ millions of games played and counting.
The BEST MULTIPLAYER TURN-BASED STRATEGY Game
\- 3 races, each with 10 varied units.
\- 50,000+ user created maps to choose from.
\- Play multiple games at once.
\- Team play allows 2v2, 3v3 and 4v4.
\- Campaign with 30 missions.
\- Play modes: Multiplayer online, Vs. AI, Vs. a friend on the same phone (hot seat).
\- Worldwide Global Ladder.
\- Email or push notifications when it is your turn.
\- In-game chat and main chat room.
\- 5 landscape themes with fog of war.
\- Select a fast or slow turn duration from 3 min to 3 days.
"...it's impossible to pass up if you're even remotely interested in turn based strategy games." - TouchArcade
"...I'm truly in awe of everything that has been captured and neatly packaged in UniWar..." - AppCraver - 10/10
"...It's probably the best strategy game on the iPhone right now..." - PixelatedGeek
It is a blend between Advance Wars and StarCraft. Also in the same genre as Lux DLX on the iPhone but with a multiplayer mode and a vivid online community. Whether you are looking for an RTS or RPG, UniWar will satisfy your needs.
You enjoy multiplayer online games like Rogue Planet or Texas Hold'em? Try UniWar and prepare for endless fun...
Note: The Free version may be subject to limitations (ex. number of game modes) and the limitations are subject to change.
Choose from different subscription options. Our standard subscription options are:
* Subscription payments will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of your purchase and upon commencement of each renewal term. Subscription with a free trial period will automatically renew to a paid subscription. You can cancel your subscription or free trial in the iTunes settings at least 24-hours before the end of the free trial period. The cancellation will take effect the day after the last day of the current subscription period and you will be downgraded to the free service.
* Please note: any unused portion of a free trial period (if offered) will be forfeited when you purchase a premium subscription during the free trial period.