- Size 59.8 MB
- Ratings 0
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: The Trustee for the Taylor Family Trust
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2017-05-23
- Supports: Family Sharing
- Languages: English
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
'Think Quick' is a rapid response literacy game designed to encourage the practise of: Parts of Speech, Word Families, Grammar, and General Knowledge.
Two card piles will appear on the screen. To play, tap the green card pile to reveal the category card, e.g. an action. Then tap the red card pile to reveal the letter you need to start your answer with, e.g. C. 'Think Quick' and be the first to come up with 'an action' starting with 'C'.
The object of the game is to be the first person to come up with an answer to the question card, starting with the set letter. Points can be awarded to the winner of each round, or you could just play for fun.
The game comes complete with a voice over option to eliminate advantages based on reading level. Level 1 allows you to practise your quick response skills by allowing any letter of the alphabet to be used in your answer. Level 2, is the Level 1 category cards, but with set letters. If you are stuck, you can redraw to reveal a new letter. Level 3 is more suitable for Grade 1 onwards. Level 4 is more suitable for Gr 3 onwards, and Level 5 is considered 'expert'… are you up for the challenge?
- Civil War Battles - Petersburg
- Civil War Battles - Shiloh
- Civil War Extreme Trivia
- Civil War io (opoly)
- Civil War Lite: History Challenge
- Civil War Prison Break: War Game of Prison Escape
- Civil War Quiz
- Civil War Trivia - Guess My Name
- Civil War: 1861
- Civil War: 1862
- Civil War: 1863
- Civil War: Bull Run 1861
- Civil War: Gettysburg
- Civil War: History Challenge
- Civilian Avengers - Rise of the Decent People - Free Mobile Edition