- Size 53.6 MB
- Ratings 2
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: Bryan Morfe de Leon
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2017-11-03
- Supports: Game Center,Family Sharing
- Languages: English
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Ems are complex emotional creatures that may or may not want to take over the world. It is your job to save those Ems that are there to help in the fastest way possible.
Each wave you play, Ems become faster and smarter:
* They learn how to shrink;
* They learn how to move fast and in multiple directions;
* They learn how to change colors;
* They learn how to trick you into thinking they are good; and,
* They make the world change color.
Ems have emotions. Each Em has an emotional state that is shown with their face, and regardless of their emotional state, it is possible that they are good or bad.
The color is the indicator of whether an Em is good or bad. If an Em is colored-non-white-then it is considered a good Em, and you have to save them by tapping them, otherwise, if they are white, you have to let them die.
Ems may be smart, but they cannot hide their true colors. Even though they learn how to change colors, they always start with their real color and then they may change to different colors (when they learn how to change colors). So, the important thing is, if they start as colored, they are good, if their starting color is white, they are bad.
Do you think you are clever and fast enough to beat all waves and rank high on the leaderboards? Prove it.