- Size 133.7 MB
- Ratings 0
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: Hisato Ono
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2017-10-18
- Supports: Game Center,Family Sharing
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 11.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
It is a puzzle game that arranges letters (kanji one letters), images, and photographs that were divided into several parts and arranged in original form within the time limit.
There are plants, living things, birds, place names, color names, and country names in letters (one-character Kanji characters).
There are family crests, flowers, food, noodles in the image.
Pictures include albums, cameras, and samples.
There are 15 types of parts.
Tap two parts and it will be replaced.
Double tapping one part changes the orientation of that part.
Double tap the right side of the part to rotate clockwise.
Double tap the left side of the part to rotate left.
Beginner's time limit is two minutes.
Intermediate time limit is 3 minutes.
The upper limit time is 4 minutes.
Ultra-advanced limit time is 5 minutes.
The score is determined by the number of taps and the time until completion to the original form.
Please reduce the number of taps and earn the high score earlier in the original form.
The top 10 scores are recorded.
By registering at the game center, you can see the score of others.
- Guinea Pig Escape! - Jump Fall Cage Hero
- Guinea Pig Evolution - Breed Mutant Hampster Pets!
- Guinea Pig In Forest
- Guinea Pig Jigsaw Puzzle Games
- Guinea Pig Kids Jigsaw Puzzle
- Guinea Pig Scuttle
- Guinea Pig Simulator Game
- GuisvalPlay 3D City Post
- Guitar & Piano Music Tiles 2 Free - The Don't Tap Puzzle Continues!
- Guitar & Piano Tiles Deluxe
- Guitar - real games & lessons
- Guitar Band - Battle Hero
- Guitar Champion - Learn how to play, be the best
- Guitar Extreme