- Size 49.3 MB
- Ratings 1
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: Ricleonardo Galit
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2015-07-01
- Supports: Game Center,Family Sharing
- Languages: English
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
A shiny superhero is here to help you train, test and improve your memory! This enjoyable game is ideal for kids and adults who want to benefit from adaptive brain training activity. This simple brain exercise app will give you free rewards when you play the game daily.
Introducing Super Brain Game - a classic pattern memory game that is sure to entertain. Everyone can instantly play and enjoy the fun with no complex rules or instructions. On every level you will be presented with a unique sequence of tiles to memorize. Once you hear the word "Go" tap the tile sequence that you remember as fast as you can. Each level uses a timer to determine how fast you were able to repeat the given pattern. The faster you finish the sequence, the higher your bonus points will be.
Watch out for the three helper dogs named Eidet, Mnemo and Omem. Each dog will help you finish a level but it will consume some of your remaining Repeats and level score points. Eidet will take away 7 Repeats and half your level score. Mnemo likes to take 10 Repeats and only one-third of your level score. Omem likes to take score points more than Repeats. It will take two-thirds of your level score and only 4 Repeats. Use these helpers wisely.
TIP: Tap the helper dog if you see one in the game menu. It will give you free Repeats as a reward. You must play a level to claim any free reward.
* Adaptive memory training to exercise your working memory. Every brain training session is unique.
* Don't miss your daily reward for playing the game. US$0.99 value given to you every day you train your brain.
* Starting at level 16 there are three helper dogs to assist you as the game becomes harder.
* Play this game every day and don't be surprised if one day you find yourself finishing 35 levels in a single game play.
* There are 84 achievements from easy to difficult. You'll even get an achievement when you fail a level.
* Compete around the world using Game Center's leaderboard for best scores. Show your friends you have a super brain!
For feedback, support, updates, playing tips and free rewards kindly visit the official website http://www.superbraingame.com
- Ninja Lawn Mowing Madness
- Ninja Lead
- Ninja Leap!
- Ninja Leap: Jump up Carefully
- Ninja Legend - Shuriken Dodge
- Ninja Legend- Tap Jumper Free
- Ninja Lesson
- Ninja Level Up
- Ninja Love+
- Ninja Madness
- Ninja Maisters
- Ninja Man - punch, kick, and slice up the timber
- Ninja Man Falling Down 2017
- Ninja Mansion
- Ninja Master Game