- Size 143.5 MB
- Ratings 3
- AgeRating 9+ [?]
- Developer: Ricky Ongkowidjojo
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2019-05-03
- Supports: Family Sharing
- Languages: English
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular,and iPod touch.
It's holiday and you have nothing to do. Would you stay at home and watch TV all day? Lazing around doing nothing with snacks and TV programmes to entertain you. Or perhaps, you will take out your favorite ride and pick up your significant other. Time for a road trip!
Sunset Road is a game about road trip. You want to drop off as many places as possible, keep them in dearest memory. Drive through memory lane and visit places important to you and your significant other. Navigate through dialogues, read the mood, through smiles and frowns, through happiness and sadness. For the places you visited will always be there, waiting for you to return.
It features a trip taken by a couple of youth to the sea. Several choices are laid out to the players, in which they have to navigate in order to visit stunning vistas before finally arriving at the beach. Some may go through all the vistas in one go, some may need several playthrough. Whether the trip focuses on its destination or the journey is up to the players completely. You can go straight to the sea or see the sight along the road. Of course, that can only happen when your significant other agrees to it! So be nice and read the mood.
Not only it features dialogue choices, the game is laid out in beautiful hand-drawn illustrations. There are a number of vista points available during the course of the game. Collect them all and see what happens. On this one day journey, can you reach the sea before the sun sets?
Play it offline, as many times and as long as you want.
No internet connection required. No ads. No in-app purchases.
Sunset Road was created by:
Cecillia Harsono (@strayraccoon7)
Yoga Prayudha (@_farusu)
Carvino Hendy (@carvinohendy)
Ricky Ongkowidjojo (@prabubejoslamet)
Klappanome team developed the game as a love-letter to IMGA for nominating VALZ in its 2 eventful awards in which they bring one trophy home.
- Spikey Way - Bird climb
- Spikey's Bounce Around
- Spiky Adventures
- Spiky Almighty
- Spiky Ball: Jump Edition
- Spiky Balls Blast
- Spiky Bounce
- Spiky Box - relaxing ball game
- Spiky Dead Zone: Bouncing Ball Can't Jump on the Spikes
- Spiky Green Martian
- Spiky HD Light
- Spiky HD Remake
- Spiky Music Road
- Spiky Road!
- Spiky Survival