- Size 239.6 MB
- Ratings 20
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: Eric Neuman
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2017-10-09
- Supports: Family Sharing
- Languages: English
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, and iPod touch (7th generation).
Use your phone to sculpt in 3D on any flat surface with StroodleDoodle. We use Apple's brand new ARKit technology to anchor your creations in the real world so you can work on them like they are really there.
The app works like a magic version of a Play-Dough extrusion toy. Just draw a shape, choose how far to to extrude it, and stamp copies into the real world. You can even set colors, and move or resize shapes after you've placed them.
Ever wanted to share your 3D creations simply and quickly? With StroodleDoodle all you have to do is press the 'Export' button and your work is instantly published to our public SketchFab account. Want more control? Just sign up for a SketchFab account and paste in your API key to share directly to your own account. Once in SketchFab, you can share it on Facebook, or download your model for 3D printing!
Canvas Extruder: Like a play-dough machine for AR, the canvas extruder is where you can draw 2D shapes and pop them into the third dimension. Just set the Extrusion Depth and stamp a copy of your poly into the world.
Adjust: Positioning objects in a traditional 3D editor is tedious and complex, but here, it could not be simpler. Just swipe and pinch, or grab and drop any polys to position them wherever you want. You can even scale your creations up to be life sized! Hello virtual spaces.
Paint: Monochromatic spaces are no fun, so you can easily choose the color of any poly before you stamp it into the world. Wanna change a poly's color after stamping? We've got you covered.
Cut: Don't like that poly? ZIP. Gone. Easily remove blobs you don't like anymore.
Export: Save directly to sketchfab and share straight to social networks! Find it after you export at our Sketchfab Account. More advanced users can export directly to their own sketchfab accounts. Share your work!
- Logic Fill
- Logic Fill Wooden Block
- Logic For Preschoolers
- Logic Free
- Logic Game Collection
- Logic game for toddlers kids learning games todd
- Logic Games - Riddles
- Logic Games for kids & adults
- Logic Girl
- Logic God
- Logic Grid Color block puzzle Brain Training for 10-10
- Logic Grid Puzzles
- Logic Grid Puzzles - Word Games For Brain Training
- Logic Grid Puzzles: No Ads
- Logic Lines Puzzle