- Size 340.6 MB
- Ratings 0
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: Education Curb Pty Ltd
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2016-12-16
- Supports: Family Sharing
- Languages: English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
SpellNow Level 2 spells F-U-N!
Make spelling child's play with SpellNow! This app transforms the way grade 2 students develop their spelling skills by making it fun. Children are transported to an Ice Age, full of fun and quirky creatures. Interactive spelling games hold their attention and tap into different learning styles. SpellNow boosts spelling achievement and confidence!
A whole year's worth of work!!
With an entire year's worth of work, there's hours of fun to be had!! Students navigate through 40 spelling lists across four terms. They work from frequently used words with simple spelling patterns, to less frequently used words with tricky spelling patterns. Revision lists ensure students have mastered the mechanics of each spelling skill. And best of all, they are rewarded at each milestone, with special surprises along the way!
Free access to Term 1, List 1 is given, but an in-app purchase is required to access all 40 spelling lists.
Written by experienced teachers, SpellNow Level 2 is aligned to the US, Australian and UK curriculum. It provides students with the essential building blocks of spelling. Each spelling list is organized according to letter-sound patterns and word family groupings. This helps students make the spelling-meaning connection that is required to become a good speller.
Develops spelling and vocabulary skills
SpellNow Level 2 has a bank of over 800 words! Each word is used in a sentence to aid students' understanding and build their vocabulary skills. This dynamic app covers a comprehensive range of spelling skills, such as, common vowel teams (ou, ow, oi, oy, oo and ou), ambiguous vowels (ou, oo and ea), two-syllable words with long vowels, initial sounds (th-, br-, cl- and wh-), final sounds (-nd, -ng, -nt and -mp), tri-blends (scr-, str-, spr-, shr-, thr- and squ-), plurals, past tense, hard and soft c and g, silent letters, r-controlled vowels, w-influenced vowels, homophones, homographs, compound words and ordinal numbers. Help your child begin their journey to spelling mastery NOW!
- Offroad Tuk Tuk Mountain Climb
- Offroad Tuk Tuk Rickshaw Driver Simulator 3D
- Offroad Tunnel Construction
- Offroad Turbo SUV
- OffRoad UAZ 4x4 Simulator
- Offroad Uphill Racing
- Offroad US Army Transport – Cargo Apache Simulator
- Offroad Van Driving Simulator & 3d driver duty
- OFFROAD VECHILE:SPIN-TIRES MOD
- Offroad Water Tanker Transport - Truck Driver
- Offroad Wipeout
- Offroad XC Suburban Car 2017
- Offroad Xtreme
- Offroad Zombies Bike Racing Game
- Offroad Zombies Killer Car