- Size 45.4 MB
- Ratings 5
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: Laurence Arnott
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2019-03-31
- Supports: Family Sharing
- Languages: English
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Emoji puzzles designed to test your maths skills in a fun and engaging way.
Compete in our leaderboards and climb your way to the top.
Find the value for ? based on the values of the different emojis on the puzzles - the puzzles follow the following rules.
All emojis have different answers, e.g. 1, 2, 3
All emojis are whole numbers, e.g. 1 or 5 (not 1.5 or 2/3)
Multiple emojis on the same space are added together, e.g. 2 emojis which are 5 each => 5 + 5 = 10
Classic puzzle has three horizontal equations.
Grid puzzle has 4 equations, 2 horizontal and 2 verticle.
You must follow the rules of BODMAS, e.g. if there is a multiplication, it must be done before addition
- Mollywood Ninja
- MoLoNewTo - quiz about capitals and countries
- Molotavs to Midnight
- Molteno - YOO!
- Molus Gems 2
- Mom & Baby Daughter Makeover - Family Party Salon
- Mom & Dad's Stylish Getaway
- Mom & Daughter Restaurant Cooking
- Mom and Baby Care - Cute Newborn Baby Sleeping and Home Adventure
- Mom and Baby Care Nursery
- Mom and Baby Care Pro - Cute Newborn Baby Doll and Home Adventure
- Mom and Cake
- Mom And Child Jigsaw Puzzle For Kids