- Size 26.6 MB
- Ratings 4
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: Luke Charman
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2017-04-17
- Supports: Family Sharing
- Languages: English
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
In the immortal words of Jasper Beardly: "What a time to be alive!" We live in an unprecedented age of quality video games: triple-A blockbusters, kooky indie gems, time-sucking MMORPGs, immersive VR experiences, this year's inevitable Call of Shooty... So Many Games... so little time!
"Got too many games on your pile?
(You've) been meaning to play for a while?
Then download this app,
And give it a tap,
So you'll be gaming with a smile."
Poor limericks aside, So Many Games... is a no-nonsense video game backlog manager with an 8-bit monochromatic aesthetic.
You can keep track of the games you're playing, or want to play. It'll keep track of the games you're playing and how far through 'em you are, those in your backlog waiting for you to Press Start, and even those you've already completed, so you can look back fondly.
So Many Games... supports:
• Games from all platforms, old and new.
• Searching for the games you love.
• Simply swipe left or right to set your progress.
• Simply tap a game and confirm to delete.
• Once a game reaches 100%, it's completed.
• Drag and drop re-ordering.
- Block Stack Game
- Block Stack Jump
- Block Stack Line Up: A twist blocks unblock free games
- Block Stack Puzzle
- Block Stack-Build Up The Tower
- Block Stacker
- Block Stacker - Number Merge Puzzle
- Block Stacker!
- Block Stacking
- Block Stacks
- Block Star 3D: Fit Rise Puzzle
- Block Star King
- Block Star Puzzle
- Block Story (Block Puzzle)
- Block Story Free