- Size 23.6 MB
- Ratings 0
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: Stupefy Media Limited
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2015-07-24
- Supports: Family Sharing
- Languages: English, French
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Sight words, often also called high frequency sight words, are commonly used words that young children are encouraged to memorize as a whole by sight, so that they can automatically recognize these words in print without having to use any strategies to decode.
Practice reading and writing the Reception High Frequency Words on your iPad!
High Frequency Words are the words that a child needs to be able to read by sight in order to increase his/her reading fluency. The child with practise will learn to read this bank of words without having to decode them.
The High Frequency Words occur frequently in the reading scheme books that the child will use at the start of their reading journey. Once learnt this will give a beginner reader access to 50% of a text. Immediate word recognition coupled with a good knowledge of basic phonics, will allow a child's reading skills to take off.
When a child can confidently read the High Frequency Words, practising writing them will then support his writing skills. These words will allow a child to begin writing simple sentences.
- Hot Pursuit - Lamborghini aventador speed edition
- Hot Pursuit Formula Racing 3D
- Hot Ring
- Hot Rod Muscle Stunts
- Hot Rod RoadSter PRO : Super tiny Pixel Car race
- Hot Rods Fast Cars Racing Action
- Hot Rods Fast Cars Racing Action - Premium
- Hot Rolling : The Wheels Jump in The Sky
- Hot Run Army Workout
- Hot Runner Flying
- Hot Runner Pepper Run!
- Hot Rush: A Horror Adventure
- Hot Scooter Babe Pizza Delivery - Full Version
- Hot Seat: the quick-fire party game
- Hot Shapes for Adults - Board Games for Busy Days