- Size 15.8 MB
- Ratings 5
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: Yuki Fujimoto
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2015-08-09
- Supports: Game Center,Family Sharing
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
ShipPuzzle is a logic puzzle based on the ship guessing game.
It is played in a grid of squares that hides ships of different sizes. Numbers alongside the grid indicate how many squares in a row or column are occupied by part of a ship.
In ShipPuzzle, an armada of ships is hidden in a square grid of 10×10 small squares. The armada includes one battleship four squares long, two cruisers three squares long, three destroyers two squares long, and four submarines one square in size. Each ship occupies a number of contiguous squares on the grid, arranged horizontally or vertically. The boats are placed so that no boat touches any other boat, not even diagonally.
The goal of the puzzle is to discover where the ships are located. A grid may start with clues in the form of squares that have already been solved, showing a submarine, an end piece of a ship, a middle piece of a ship, or water. Each row and column also has a number beside it, indicating the number of squares occupied by ship parts in that row or column, respectively.
This app has original engine which create a puzzle automatically.
The player can enjoy this game for a very long or seemingly endless time.
- Escape The Cubes
- Escape The curious pharaoh
- Escape the Dark Corridors Machine Gun Kill (an fps zombie sniper headshot game)
- Escape The Dead 3D Run Free
- Escape the Dead : Flee the City - Free edition
- Escape the Dino：Running Adventure
- Escape the Empty Room - Never-ending
- Escape The Euroo Soccer 2016
- Escape The Evil Granny Momo
- Escape The Factory - Let's start a brain challenge
- Escape the fairy tale room
- Escape the Fiendish Palace
- Escape the friend house
- Escape The Ghost Town
- Escape The Ghost Town 2