- Size 38.7 MB
- Ratings 0
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: Nils Schmidt
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2012-10-28
- Supports: Family Sharing
- Languages: English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Schocken is a german drink game.
It's usually played in bars and the loser of the round has to buy a round of hard liquor.
The game is also known as "Jule", "Knobeln", "Morkeln" or "Maxen".
Just try it out for FREE!.
If you like it have a look at Schocken Pro.
The game "Schocken" is played with 3 dices and one dicecup for each player.
At the beginning of a round 13 penalty points are distributed.
Each player must throw once.
The player with the worst throw get's the penalty points from the best throw.
There are different kinds of throws.
(i) The best throw is the "Schock Out" (111). It finishes the current round immediatly.
(ii) The Schock (112, 113,..., 115) counts as much penalty points as the highest eye of the throw.
(iii) The General (222,333,...,666) counts 3 penalty points.
(iv) The Street (123, ..., 456) is a handthrow and can not be combined out of different throws. It counts 2 penalty points.
(v) All other throws are an "Easy Throw" and only count 1 penalty point.
If all 13 penalty points have been distributed the actual round begins.
The first player determines the maximal count of throws but you have to throw at least one time and at most 3 times.
You can take dices out of the dicecup that won't be thrown the next time you throw the dicecup.
Moreover if you threw two sixes, you can turn one dice to one (66 -> 16 or 666 -> 116).
The last player with the worst throw takes the penalty points from the first one who threw the best throw.
The round is finished if all penalty points have been distributed to one player.
The loser of the last round begins the new one.
If a player looses 2 rounds, he has lost the game. A final round where the loser of the first round plays versus the loser of the second round, determines the loser of the game.
So Schocken is not about winning. Its about not loosing the game.
- Kids and Fruits Learn numbers smart math game 1-10
- Kids and Toddlers Toy Car - Police Patrol Game for curious little drivers boys and girls with intera...
- Kids and Toddlers Toy Car - Ride, Wash, Mechanics Game real world driving for little children driver...
- Kids and Toddlers Toy Car Driving Free Game with Car Wash and Mechanics
- Kids Angling- Uncle Bear
- Kids Animal Games
- Kids Animal games-SmartPuzzles
- Kids Animal Games: Learning for toddlers, boys
- Kids Animal Games:toddler learning flashcards Free
- Kids Animal Jigsaw Puzzles
- Kids Animal Land 3D TV
- Kids Animal Match HD
- Kids Animal Piano
- Kids Animal Piano Game
- Kids Animal Puzzle - Free