- Size 379 MB
- Ratings 13
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: Age of kids internet hizmetleri anonim sirketi
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2018-10-19
- Supports: Family Sharing
- Languages: English
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Here is Wonderwood. Welcome to the world of Rose, Pasha, Big Max and Pika. Great adventures, discoveries, and a lot of fun is waiting for your child here in Wonderwood Treehouse. In Rose's workshop, your child will learn to trace letters and learn words matching these letters. The whole English alphabet is covered in this part and each letter can be practices over and over again while listening to their phonetics. With the help of Pasha, children will learn to sequence letters in alphabetical order and match the sounds and objects accordingly. Not only will children learn letters but also improve their vocabulary. Big Max has a problem in his TechLab again and needs your child's help to differentiate letters from monster numbers and foods. After mastering all the letters in the alphabet, your children can challenge Pika in a Letter Memory game, or they can play basketball in the backyard of the treehouse.
• 6 Mini-Games in one app!
• Learn the English alphabet easily and with fun!
• Endless ABC Fun with the Wonderwood Four!
• Trace letters in Rose's Workshop
• Match the sound of the words with the right letter in Pasha's Food Cellar
• Order the food basket's letters in the right sequence
• Differentiate letters from each other and other objects in Big Max's TechLab
• Match objects with the right letter in our Memory Game
• A fun basketball game with Pika to relax.
• Beautiful and child-appropriate graphics that invite children for learning.
• Ideal for preschool & kindergarten children.
• No adds, no in-app purchase, a safe place for your children.
• Age of Kids is a company that aims to provide children with safe, fun and educational content that is inspired by essential curriculum needs.
• We do not only offer games but also books and video to support children learning in all-in-one.
• In each of our app, there is always a multiple number of mini-games that reinforce children's learning experience across different settings.
• By integrating fun and relatable context to the game we try to improve children's learning experience.
• The number of repetitions of the tasks and the exposure to a related stimulus within the game strength the learning outcomes.
• "Basic Language -Letters" is just the first app of our comprehensive literacy series.
• Identify letters of the alphabet
• Learn phonetics of the letters
• Build vocabulary
• Trace letters
• Sort letters in a sequential order
• Match letter sounds with the right object
• Differentiate between letters and numbers
• Letter Recognition
• Auditory Recognition
• Visual Attention
• Reaction Time
• Response Inhibition
• Visual Scanning
• Hand-Eye Coordination
About Age of Kids.
"Age of Kids" is a company that aims to provide children with safe, fun and educational content and covers all basic curriculum needs. "Age of Kids" does not only offer games but also books and video to support children learning in all possible ways. We are bringing together content and entertainment for kids in the mobile world. And our apps will be 'The Ultimate Contertainment Source for Kids'. Learn more about Age of kids at www.ageofkids.com