- Size 264.6 MB
- Ratings 0
- AgeRating 9+ [?]
- Developer: Barrow Neurological Institute, LLC
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2018-11-16
- Supports: Family Sharing
- Languages: English
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Learn all about concussions and how to avoid them while playing an endless runner game! All the best players have been turned into bots by the evil Coach Dreadrick. Instead of letting his players heal, Dreadrick pushed them to play until their minds and bodies failed, replacing their broken parts with metal and letting their brains go to waste. It is up to you to protect yourself and your teammates by learning all you can about concussions, gain fans, and restore football to it's former glory!
• Endless runner gameplay! Earn coins and collect powerups!
• Customize your player and their uniform!
• 4 educational lessons:
\- What is a Concussion?
\- Minimizing the Risk of a Concussions
\- Signs and Symptoms of a Concussion
\- What to Do If Someone Gets a Concussion
• Replay lessons after completing them!
Barrow Brainball is made by Barrow Neurological Institute and Dignity Health in partnership with Galatea Digital.