- Size 140.8 MB
- Ratings 1
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
Enter the exciting world of Rainbow Phonics and learn letter sounds and spelling with 12 interactive learning landscapes and 12 story books. As children progress through the Rainbow Phonics adventure they will learn all the letter-sounds of the English language by taking letters from the rainbow to make words. Each rainbow introduces new letter sounds. There are also story books about the characters they have met to be unlocked along the way. Both the word building activities and the story books follow a systematic phonics progression, making them perfect for classroom or home use.
•24 activities and books for teaching the letter sounds.
•Rainbow landscapes with letter-sound progression from consonants and short-vowels through to vowel-digraphs.
•Fun stories and beautiful illustrations that children will love.
•Embedded-phonics story books based on the letter-sounds previously taught - enabling 'sounding-out' of all the words in the story.
•Narrations that can be switched on/off for guided reading.
•Page control that is self-paced.
•American or British accents for phonics sounds and words.
•Progressive levels so children build on the sounds they know.
• Strong in the operations of phonemic awareness - in particular isolating and blending sounds.
The first landscapes to explore are the Word Farms. Children will come across numerous word-building opportunities by taking letters from the rainbow. In the second half, children will enter Word City where they are introduced to long vowel sounds and more complex letter patterns.
Rainbow Phonics provides a multi-sensory learning experience. It includes visual learning by presenting letters, sound dots and word clues; auditory learning with word sounds, letter sounds and story narrations; and kinaesthetic learning where children navigate through the progression and story books, as well as by dragging letters from the rainbow to make new words.
It has been designed for classroom as well as home use. Rainbow Phonics meets the core-reading curriculum and will accelerate children in reaching their targets.
Recommended Ages: Word Farm 4 - 6 years, Word City 5 - 7 years.
Categories: Phonics, Reading, Letters, Spelling, Vocabulary, Early Learning
MORE INFO, FEEDBACK & SUPPORT
Learn more about the product and Junior Learning at www.juniorlearning.com
Like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/juniorlearning
Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/juniorlearning.com
If you have feedback or suggestions, please email us at [email protected] We'd love to hear from you!
This product does not collect any personally identifiable information by default.
- Cute Little Friends Adventure: Angry Flying Dragons Escape – Free Edition
- Cute Little Gettogether
- Cute Little Kitten Find Matching Game
- Cute Little Monster’s Flying Dash – Endless Arcade Game
- Cute Little RC Air-Plane Fly-ing Game for Free
- Cute Little Unicorn Match3
- Cute Little Zoo Animal Match Craze - A Fun Safari Quiz Activity Game for Toddlers
- Cute Lol Opening Dolls Eggs
- Cute Long Long Cat
- Cute Love Match Game For Romantic Valentine's Day
- Cute Match 3 for kids
- Cute Mermaid Coloring Book Pages Free - Kids Games
- Cute Mermaid Princess Jigsaw Puzzle Game Free - UnderWater Marine Animals Magic Games Brain Training...
- Cute Mermaid Simulator 3D
- Cute Model Fashion Beach Party