- Size 51.1 MB
- Ratings 2
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: Abuzz D.O.O.
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2019-04-24
- Supports: Family Sharing
- Languages: English, Afrikaans, Arabic, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Korean, Macedonian, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Balloon pop-pop-pop! Learn animal names and what sound each animal makes; get familiar with the fruits and vegetables that you eat; learn your alphabet letters and count the numbers. Your baby will love playing this educational balloon game, while learning new names and pronunciations. And improving his visual perception, concentration and hand-eye coordination skills at the same time.
* Vibrant illustrations with lots of colors appropriate for young kids.
* Cute animations to make the application even more entertaining - a shining star, a flying plane, a silly ufo, a choo-choo train, etc.
* Surprising sound effects and soothing background music.
* Focus on school education by teaching the pronunciation of animal names, fruit names, vegetable names, numbers and letters.
* 30 different languages to choose from, including Afrikaans, Arabic, Bengali, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish and Turkish.
Farm Animals - babies pop balloons while listening to the pronunciations and sounds of different domestic animals: cow, horse, dog, cat are just a few.
Aquatic Animals - watch how your toddler bursts the balloons and learns the names of many sea animals like fish, dolphin, whale etc.
Birds - for all preschool kids that are curious to know the names of all the little feathery friends: the owl, the singing nightingale, the talking parrot and many more.
Wild Animals - the cute bear, dancing elephant and chubby hippo are just some of the animals that your children will see in this balloon theme.
Fruits - yummy vitamins and colorful balloons are a great combination for some fun balloon touch activity.
Vegetables - learn all your veggies with this balloon game, pop a tomato, a cucumber or a lettuce, plus many green food.
Alphabets - trying to gradually introduce letters into your educational milestones? This game will be of great help, you'll learn to read letters easily.
Numbers - learn to count numbers while you're popping colorful balloons.
- Child development Associations Game for small children and kindergarten Free
- Child development learn colors Lite
- Child development learn colors Primerun
- Child development study rainbow colors
- Child education: study rainbow colors
- Child Focus: Missing
- Child Fun Puzzle Woozzle
- Child game / black hair cut
- Child game / blonde hair cut
- Child game / Crazy Hair Salon (blue hair)
- Child game / Cut light blue hair
- Child game / hair cut (dark blue)
- Child game / hair cut (Yellow)
- Child game / hair cut 9 types colors
- Child game / Pink hair cut