- Size 11.9 MB
- Ratings 2
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: Reading Specialists of Long Island, LLC
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2016-05-13
- Supports: Family Sharing
- Languages: English
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
This is a phonics based game for older children who struggle with reading and may have dyslexia. This game will give the child practice in identifying the following sounds: 'oy', 'oi', 'ou', 'ow' (as /ou/), 'igh' (as long 'i'), 'oo', and 'ay'.
The child will identify the sounds in the words that are called out. To do this, the astronaut will collect the sounds along with the robot pieces, so that he can build a robot and return to earth.
This game is targeted for those who struggle to read or may have dyslexia. It corresponds to the reading program, Blast Off to Reading! However, it is not necessary to be using that particular program.
This game contains no advertisements, push notifications or in-game purchases.
- Cat Tap Tap
- Cat Tap™
- Cat teaches maid w-quiz games. Maris & the Master
- Cat Theme & Amusement Ice Park
- Cat Theme & Amusement Park Fun
- Cat Touch This
- Cat Tower - Idle RPG
- Cat Tower Wars - Pie Shooting Defense (Free)
- Cat Tower: Idle builder!
- Cat Toy
- Cat Toys I: Games for Cats
- Cat Translator Deluxe
- Cat Translator Real Sim
- Cat Translator Recorder
- Cat Translator Simulator