- Size 27.3 MB
- Ratings 0
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: SIBA STYLE STUDIOS INC.
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2016-02-04
- Supports: Wallet,Game Center,Family Sharing
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Find the perfect path!
2 unique game play themes.
"Red, Green and Blue"
* Colors are made up of shades of Red, Green and Blue. White is 255 units of Red, 255 units of Green and 255 units of Blue. Black is 0 units of Red, 0 units of Green and 0 units of Blue. The shade of Red on the U.S. flag (Old Glory Red) is 224 units of Red, 22 units of Green and 43 units of Blue.
* You are provided with a total number of Red, Green and Blue units. Use them to find the path from the top to the bottom that results in a total of 0 - 50 remaining for each unit.
* The longer you hold your finger on a square, the more color units it sucks from the square.
* There exists 1 perfect path per puzzle.
* All squares will change colours at random intervals.
* Find the path of white squares from top to bottom.
* The 6 - 8 second cycle will repeat itself, signalled by only white and black squares.
* Random white squares that don't belong to the path may or may not appear to make it a little more challenging.
- Gamebook Adventures 8: Curse of the Assassin
- Gamebook Adventures 9: Sultans of Rema
- Gamebook Adventures: Infinite Universe
- Gamebook Companion
- Gamebook: Pocket RPG
- Gamebook: Text Adventures
- Gamebooks: Great Reads
- GameBox - No internet
- BoardGameChanger: Game Board for iPad
- GameDev Empire