- Size 8 MB
- Ratings 1
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: Everett Morse
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2013-03-24
- Supports: Game Center,Family Sharing
- Languages: English
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Position your pieces to expand your influence across the board and destroy the enemy's flag!
Paper Grid was created to be as intricate as Chess yet playable with pencil and paper, without erasing. Pieces never move once placed, they can only be demolished. Yet the strategy is quite engaging.
Balance building power against quick attacks. Choose between cheap, limited pieces or expensive, flexible ones. Play defensively or go for a full frontal or a sneak attack. Block off the most territory and barricade it, or barge in and burn the opponent's home flag.
\- Multiplayer support via GameCenter.
\- Play with a friend on a single device.
\- A variety of built-in maps with different dimensions, obstacles, and pre-placed pieces.
\- Game rule variations.
\- Four themes: Ink, Space, Paper, and Wood.
\- iPhone and iPad universal app.
- Simulator Doctor Freddy Joke
- Simulator Doctor Nose And Ear
- Simulator Drink Beer Joke
- Simulator Driver COP Car 3D
- Simulator Driver Retro Car 3D
- Simulator Driver Sport Car 3D
- Simulator Driver UAZ Car 3D
- Simulator Driving Ship 3D
- Simulator Drum Kit
- Simulator Dubstep Drum
- Simulator Electric Socket Joke
- Simulator Farm Beer
- Simulator Find Cat
- Simulator Finger Dynamometer
- Simulator Fingerboard