- Size 11.4 MB
- Ratings 23,300
- AgeRating 12+ [?]
- Developer: Brandon Proulx
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2009-04-24
- Supports: Family Sharing
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 2.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
** Version 1.2 now available - you can now access the Scene Sharing features and download new scenes from within the game!
** Thanks to everyone who has been uploading their custom scenes, there are over 6,000 scenes available for download!
Ouch! is an open-ended game about flinging a customizable "rag doll" character through a variety of scenes featuring a huge array of objects, with realistic physics and sounds. For each scene, you are given a "score" based on how much damage the character has taken. The controls are simple: tilt the device to slightly alter gravity, guiding the character into objects -- swipe a finger on the screen to "nudge" the character -- or touch on-screen interactive props such as pinball flippers, cannons, rockets, cars, and more to cause even more damage!
Lite Version Features:
* Amazing Ragdoll physics
* 5 scenes to try out, plus 3 special scenes created by Ouch! players
* Download player-created scenes right from within the game (Lite version is limited to storing only 1 downloaded scene at a time)
* 10 built-in game replays showing gameplay from the full version.
* Full replay system - watch playback in forward, reverse, slow motion, fast motion and any speed in-between with the intuitive "playback spinner"
* Unique "High Impact Tour" of the full version.
* Detailed how-to-play instructions
The Full Game Features:
* Over 40 pre-built scenes to play
* Over 60 props and objects to interact with (crash into, hit, drop, shoot, etc)
* Create your own characters with customizable outfits, hats and hairstyles, and faces
* Put your friends (or your enemies, or your own!) face on a character by importing pictures from your photo library, or by taking pictures directly with the iPhone camera - complete with multiple facial expressions! Watch your brother/friend/enemy grimace in pain when he gets hit in the head with a falling anvil! (when creating a custom face for a character, you will need 3 images-- one for each expression: normal, happy, and ouch!). If you don't have 3 images, you can use the same image multiple times.
* Complete level editor included - design your own scenes from right within the game. In fact, every scene included with the game was created with the same built-in editor!
* Resume Edit feature - if you get a phone call, or have to exit the app while editing a scene, you can resume from where you left off the next time you launch the game.
* An iPhone / iPod Touch first! -- Use the innovative "export to image" feature to export your custom scenes and characters to a standard JPG file, which you can email to your friends -- they can import that image into their game, and play your custom scenes, or use your custom characters for themselves! Sharing content is easy!
* High Score tracking - the top score for each scene is recorded and kept - even for all of your custom scenes that you create, or import.
* reglarly updated with new content and features!
- Smart Logic Games:Toddler Kids & Baby Learning App
- Smart Ludo Multiplayer-3D Dice
- Smart Marbles
- Smart Match
- Smart Matches ~ Puzzle Games
- Smart me!
- Smart Memory - A dizzy game
- Smart Mouse Puzzle
- Smart Moves
- Smart Multi Car Parking
- Smart number eight
- Smart Numbers
- Smart Occer - Football Games
- Smart Phone Trivia Scanner
- Smart Phonics Tree House 1 Lite