- Size 42.6 MB
- Ratings 0
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: Ralph DMello
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2018-10-02
- Supports: Family Sharing
- Languages: English
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Number Pattern Puzzle is a game where the goal is to match a given grid pattern of numbers by selecting the appropriate switches, operation, and area. Over 150 easy to challenging levels
Select the appropriate Operation. Can select between Addition (+), Subtraction(-)
* Addition(+): All squares in the area selected will be have their numbers added.
* Subtraction(-): All squares in the area selected will be have their numbers subtracted.
Select an appropriate value. Some levels allow you to select the value that the numbers can be increased or decreased by. By default all levels will do so by 1 but some levels allow you to choose between 1,2 or 3.
Finally select the area to paint.
* Change values in a row by selecting the horizontal brush to the left of the grid for that row.
* Change values in a column by selecting the vertical brush at the bottom of the grid.
* Modify the major and minor diagonals by selecting the brushes at the bottom left and bottom right of the grid respectively
* Halves: Can modify half the grid by tapping on the square controls indicating the half area that will be colored. Select from Top Half, Bottom half, Right Half,Left Half
* Quarters: Can modify quarter the grid by tapping on the square controls indicating the quarter area that will be colored. Select from Top Right, Top Left, Bottom Right and Bottom Left
All the levels are divided into campaigns. The levels within a campaign call for the use of a certain set of controls.
Campaigns are divided by number of operations available ( [+] only or [+, -] )
Campaigns are also divided by the values available. 1 only and 1/2/3 available
Some are also divided by the presence or absence of the group operations (Halves and Quarters)
The numbers can be increased and decreased by 1,2 or 3 depending on the campaign being played. The square can only have single digit values from 0-9. The behaviour what happens when an operation takes a square value below 0 (by doing a subtaract) or above 9 (by doing an add) is dependant on the campaign. There are 3 different types
* Destroy Blanks: The square will become black
* Destroy Cuts: The squares will disappear
* Wraps: The numbers will wrap E.g. 0 - 1 will become a 9. 9 + 1 will become a 0
* Destroy Temp: Squares will temporarily blank but retain their value and can be brought out of the destroyed state E.g. 0 - 1 will be result in a destroy but a value of -1 will be remembered. If later say a +1 is applied it will be brought back to 0. All campaigns that are not any of the above 3, will have this behaviour.