- Size 40 MB
- Ratings 1
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: Simon Storz
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2014-12-03
- Supports: Family Sharing
- Languages: English, German
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
This app is a fantastical tool for children to practice their idea of different scales in mathematics:
is 8 bigger than 18? Or vice versa? And what about 180?
What seems to be obvious for adults is something all children first have to learn.
This app helps children to build a mental image of a number line which is essential for calculating.
**** Game modes ****
Mode 1: Find the correct position
Drag the owl to the correct position on the number line branch to a given number. Are you close enough to feed the owl? Take care of falling nuts!
Mode 2: Find the correct number
The owl moves to a particular point on the number line. Enter the number you think corresponds best to her position. (iPad only)
The better the child is, the higher it will rank on the high score table!
**** Settings ****
\- Adjustable difficulty
\- Number range: 10, 20, 100, 1000, 100'000
- Word SAVVY - Swipe
- Word Scenery - Word Search
- Word School: Crossword Puzzle
- Word Scrabble - Brain Puzzle
- Word Scrabble Hidden Word
- Word Scramble - Good Times
- Word Scramble Games
- Word Scramble Little Books
- Word Scramble™
- Word Scribble Puzzle
- Word Scroll
- Word Search -( WordSearch Trivia Puzzle )
- Word Search & Definition (DX)
- Word Search & Definition (LX)
- Word Search (Bible)