- Size 215.2 MB
- Ratings 2
- AgeRating 9+ [?]
- Developer: Christopher Carnell
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2019-08-10
- Supports: Family Sharing
- Languages: English
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Enter the bloodstream to fight off bacteria and viruses.
You play the role of Nano Doc, inserted into the blood stream of a sick patient. You must destroy as many viruses and bacteria as possible
without hitting the red blood cells or white blood cells.
Killing red blood cells increases the heart rate causing the blood to pump faster making cells harder to hit.
Killing white blood cells increases the rate of viral multiplication.
Patient starts with a 50% viral infection, as bacteria and viruses are killed the infection goes down, but any bacteria or virus cells that slip past increase the infection.
The patient starts with a temperature of 100 degree, as the infection goes up so does the temperature. If the temperature reaches 105 degrees the players brain cells start to die. If all the brain cells die the game is over.
The game is won when the infection rate is 0
- Pogo-Stick Jumper (Mega Endless Stick-man Adventure Game for Boys, Girls & Kids)
- PogoStick 2 - Bounce stick, learn to fly! The impossible game of acrobatics, free style gymnastics g...
- Poh - labymemory
- Poinciana Golf Club
- Poing Poing - Jump to freedom
- Point Alpha
- Point 2 Point - free puzzle digital connection game
- POINT 24 - The classic game of China
- Point After Point - The Witness
- Point and Shoot Ball Game
- Point Ball!