- Size 26 MB
- Ratings 1
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: Alexandre Minard
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2010-05-31
- Supports: Family Sharing
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Kids age 2 to 7 will now have fun learning basic Spanish words. The game includes more than 50 words on 3 different themes: animals, colors and fruits.
The aim of the game is to arrange the letters in the correct order to make up a word.
Letters are pronounced (in Spanish) when touched.
When word is completed, it's pronounced (in Spanish) and provided letters were arranged in the correct written sequence an animation is displayed.
This game is part of the "Learning is fun" educational games collection. Visit our website for more info: http://ar-entertainment.net/
- Squiggy Piggy
- Squircle Circle Tap
- Squire's Dice
- Squirrel & Bär lernen Englisch
- Squirrel & Snake - Arcade Game
- Squirrel - The Nut Hunter
- Squirrel and Acorn
- Squirrel Attack
- Squirrel Ball
- Squirrel Bro
- Squirrel Burst HD Free
- Squirrel Calls - Bluetooth Compatible - Ad Free
- Squirrel Calls-SquirrelPro-Squirrel Hunting Call