- Size 26 MB
- Ratings 1
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: Alexandre Minard
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2010-05-31
- Supports: Family Sharing
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Kids age 2 to 7 will now have fun learning basic Spanish words. The game includes more than 50 words on 3 different themes: animals, colors and fruits.
The aim of the game is to arrange the letters in the correct order to make up a word.
Letters are pronounced (in Spanish) when touched.
When word is completed, it's pronounced (in Spanish) and provided letters were arranged in the correct written sequence an animation is displayed.
This game is part of the "Learning is fun" educational games collection. Visit our website for more info: http://ar-entertainment.net/
- Food Saga Puzzle Blitz 2: Hidden Fruit of Magic Match - Free Game Edition
- Food Saga Puzzle Blitz: World of Hungry Burger Brothers - Free Game Edition for iPad, iPhone and iPo...
- Food Shadow Puzzle Game - Learning For Kids
- Food Shadow Puzzles,Drag and Drop Puzzle for Kid
- Food shape game for children: Recognize geometric shapes for kindergarten, preschool or nursery scho...
- Food Shape Puzzle
- Food Shop - Cook delicious and tasty foods
- Food Shop - Restaurant Manager and Cooking Dinner
- Food Shop Game
- Food Smasher
- Food Snake Line - Conga Dance
- Food Soccer
- Food Splash-Free Candy Matching Puzzle Game
- Food Street Smart Car Driving
- Food Street – Restaurant Game