- Size 207.9 MB
- Ratings 58
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: Woodie Dovich
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2012-05-31
- Supports: Game Center,Family Sharing
- Languages: English
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Flank and charge with friends! Simple, fun and rich with tactical options. Musket Smoke is a turn-based, war game with an unusually interactive UI allowing for enormous tactical options. Smoke, artillery, cavalry charges, morale and flanking. It's all here and dead simple to play.
• Solo training skirmish maps with AI.
• Take turns online, with friends, asynchronously.
• Special training zone for first-time-online players.
• Online campaign - the core feature.
• Pass n Play.
• Full replay for online matches.
• Competitive ELO like leaderboards.
• Manual, tutorial, help video.
• Universal app.
• In-game video recoding for newer devices.
• 4 round 'Mingle Phase' before deciding on who you want to play online.
• Just 'Friendly Pass' with those not suitable for your first battles. It's the ideal system for great match-ups.
Musket Smoke is a tactical online turn based war game. It supports both single player and multi player but the competitive asynchronous matches are the primary focus.
The board game design was 'inspired by' Napoleonic warfare but streamlines it to be fast and furious, optimized for online play. This is a 'people first' war game with a focus on usability and visually rich tactical options.
What people are saying about Musket Smoke:
(US) "Hands down the most fun game I have played on the iPad period. I'm a sucker for historical wargames and musket smoke is one of the best I have played virtual or otherwise. I enjoy it so much, I plan on making some chits and buying a hex board to play it on table top!"
(Canada) "One of the best strategy titles available for the iPad. Immense amounts of strategy, replayability and detail. One of the few must have titles of strategy gamers"
(Ireland) "This is the first game that have regularly played online matches. While the mechanics are quite simple, you can really get yourself into to some interesting situations, especially when playing the campaign."
(Australia) One night in Naarden.
This game is a blast. The campaign mode will have you on the edge of your seat, whether you're battling one of the top ten players or a newcomer. Mini matches are great fun, and the variety of armies and tactics is amazing. Even the AI is fun to play against, if you want to learn the game or perfect your strategies. Musket Smoke is a one of a kind game and will forever be in our hearts."
(Croatia) "Real Strategy. Great game for the strategy gamers."
(Germany) "Seems simple at first glance, but at second glance turns out this game as a strategic, round-based strategy game … Who loves it with his favorite drink in peace weigh all options to try out individual solutions, while relaxing on the couch at sit and then burning it waits his opponent makes his turn, this game is highly recommended !!!"
(Greece) "Fast, easy, deep. recommended!"
(Japan) "This is without a doubt one of the most fun and most polished, with deep strategy, but easy-to-get-into-gameplay turn-based stragegy games around. And the async multiplayer is seamless."
(Austria) "... show me a better wargame today!"
- Baby car racing
- Baby Car Wash & Go Learn!
- Baby car wash - Princess makeup girls games 2016
- Baby Car Word Search Kids Game
- Baby car-kids learn traffic preschool
- Baby Care & Dress Up - Love & Have Fun with Babies
- Baby Care & Dress Up Kids Game
- Baby Care & Dress Up Makeover
- Baby Care & Makeover - Kids Game
- Baby Care & Play - Birthday Party
- Baby Care & Play - Movie Star
- Baby Care - Cleaning,Makeover&DressUp
- Baby Care - Expert Babysitter
- Baby Care - Mommy's New Baby
- Baby Care - Spa Salon