- Size 26.5 MB
- Ratings 0
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: AR by Teachers a limited partnership
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2018-10-13
- Supports: Family Sharing
- Languages: English, Chinese, German, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, and iPod touch (7th generation).
AR by Teachers - We're teachers creating augmented reality (AR) learning experiences for our students, and of course, teachers! We want to engage students by combining pedagogy and contemporary teaching strategies with new technologies.
Phases of the Moon in Augmented Reality (AR) directly addresses important concepts that are not observable using traditional teaching resources. Students are faced with questions that require them to discover (Indoor Discovery View) the answers through observation in AR. In the Outdoor Scale View, students address concepts of scale through observation of size and distance in a large open space.
This AR app immerses students in discovery-based learning. Teacher resources are available for FREE at ARbyTeachers.com to print and use in your lesson.
Middle School / Key Stage 3 & 4 / Year 8 - 10
Upper primary / Key Stage 2 / Year 4 - 7
Lower School* / Key Stage 2* / Year 2 - 3*
* Teacher resources are also available for Lower School, the app also suitable for teaching concepts of day and night.