- Size 22.4 MB
- Ratings 0
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: WALABOK LLC
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2018-06-15
- Supports: Family Sharing
- Languages: English, French, Japanese, Korean, Spanish
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Minesweeper is a single-player puzzle game. The objective of the game is to clear a rectangular board containing hidden "mines" or bombs without detonating any of them, with help from clues about the number of neighboring mines in each field.
To win you need to determine the location of all mines.
To achieve this goal, you have to click a square and if it is empty all adjacent empty squares will open up. If you ever click on a box containing a mine, it will explode and you'll lose.
It is possible to plant a flag to mark the alleged location of a mine, using the button corresponding to the flag.
If the clicked box is empty, all adjacent empty boxes will open recursively.
To win, there must be no mines incorrectly marked with a flag. On the other hand, it is not necessary to mark all the mines to finish; you just need to determine all the empty boxes.
- Tennis Ball Juggling Super Tap - by Cobalt Play Games
- Tennis Bits
- Tennis Break - Breakout Gone Wimbledon
- Tennis Bubble Arcade - FREE - girly summer balloon adventure
- Tennis Bubble Arcade - PRO - girly summer balloon adventure
- Tennis Champ - Real Hit Game
- Tennis Champion
- Tennis Champs Season 3
- Tennis Champs TV
- Tennis Chess
- Tennis City Cup
- Tennis classic sport game - Free Edition
- Tennis Club Story
- Tennis Coaching - Training Academy for PRO
- TENNIS COMPETITION