- Size 8 MB
- Ratings 20
- AgeRating 17+ [?]
- Developer: The University of Michigan
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2012-10-17
- Supports: Game Center,Family Sharing
- Languages: English
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Liar's dice is an easy-to-learn game requiring the ability to deceive and detect an opponent's deception. Michigan Liar's Dice provides you the chance to play this fun and challenging (and free) game of Liars Dice against a top artificial intelligence (AI) opponent.
Designed for both casual and serious players, Michigan Liar's Dice can be played against one to three opponents, and provides a simple interface that helps you make your best bid. The game has the complete set of bids including pushing, exact (spot on), pass, and special rules when a player gets to one die.
This game was developed by the Soar research group at the University of Michigan, and uses Soar as the underlying engine for the game AI. Soar is a general cognitive architecture and has been used for developing a wide range of intelligent agents for training, computer games, and robotics.
The game AI uses probabilities, heuristics, and even a model of the opponent to determine its bids (but does not include any learning, yet!). Michigan Liars Dice is the first iPhone app powered by Soar. Learn more about Soar at sitemaker.umich.edu/soar.
- New York Taxi Cab Driver
- New York Taxi Driver 3d
- New York Taxi Driver Simulator
- New York Taxi Driving Sim 3D
- New York Taxi Fahrer
- New York Taxi Fahrer LT
- New York Times Crossword
- New York Tourist Quiz
- New York Unblock
- New York Winter Objects - Hidden Object Time Quest
- New Zealand Puzzle Map
- New zMahjong Solitaire IQ
- New Zombi Endless Runner 2019
- New-Born Baby Hospital Doctor Care-Dressup game
- New-Vegas Classic Slot