- Size 188.3 MB
- Ratings 1
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: Skylar Thomas
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2016-06-05
- Supports: Family Sharing
- Languages: English
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Engineered for VR with Google Cardboard, Maze1 is the ultimate challenge of navigation and quickness. Designed for simplicity, players are dropped into one of three mazes and must race to find all the cubes before time's up. Bonus cubes and easter eggs unlock shortcuts.
Maze1 is science brought to the gamer.
The Maze1 project was built in collaboration with scientists for the Google Science Fair 2016 and doubles as a research tool and training field for navigational memory.
We made it open-source and editable. The game is now being built upon by developers as a platform for cutting-edge memory simulations. Troublemaker is piloting the VR industry with Maze1.
How quick are you?
- Read My Books
- Read on Sight
- Read on Sight Lite
- Read Only Memories: Type-M
- Read Spell Picture Sight Words
- Read The Room
- Read This 本
- Read with Phonics
- Read&Paint: Puss In Boots
- Read-a-roo’s Fabulous Edible Garden!
- Readable English - Choose or Lose
- Reader Bee and Story Tree Lite
- Reader Bee and the Story Tree
- Reader Rabbit: Jumpsmarter