- Size 16.3 MB
- Ratings 9
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: Nicolas Lehovetzki
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2011-04-15
- Supports: Family Sharing
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Practice your math with your family with Math Party !
Math Party is a multiplayer mental math game for all from 5 years old.
The screen is split in two for each player.
Each player chooses its difficulty level, so children can play against their parents.
The principle of the game is to click on bubbles in the order of the calculations that are inside.
Children learn math while having fun. They love trying to beat their dad !
The game includes :
\- 4 level of difficulties for all
\- multiplayer : one vs one, on the same iPad
\- single player training mode
\- iPad specific HD graphics
If you like the game, please rate it on the App Store.
From the same author : AB Math and AB Math Expert
Nicolas Lehovetzki is a member of Moms with Apps, a collaborative group of family-friendly developers seeking to promote quality apps for kids and families.
Recommended Ages: 4-7, 8-10, parents
Categories: Math, Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division
- Cotton candy monster
- Cotton Candy Mouse Sticker
- Cotton Candy Run - Race with Girl or Get Crush by Candies
- Cotton Candy Shop
- Cotton Candy!
- Cotton Candy! - Free
- Cotton Candy-DIY Sweet Food
- Cottonwood Golf Club
- Couch Coach Controller
- Couch Control
- Couch Game
- Couch Heroes vs The Dungeon
- Couch Potato Workouts
- CouchQuiz Companion