- Size 6.8 MB
- Ratings 7
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: Reese Mclean
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2010-04-01
- Supports: Family Sharing
- Languages: English
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Mad Math is great for kids to practice their addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division facts.
Bingo Math focuses on recognition - a way of accessing memory. Students are given a problem and need to find the solution on their bingo card. Five in a row gets them a Bingo!
Bubble Math is a game for helping students practice their arithmetic. It forces students to think of how to multiply or add to make a number rather than just regurgitate facts.
Also included is the best looking flashcard training on the iPad or iPhone. Flashcard training focuses on recall - another way of accessing memory.
Mad Math keeps tracks of the stats of multiple students. Each student gets a report of which facts they are struggling with and these can even be emailed to show off. Each correct problem also gets you closer to the next Mad Math Level.
With the extra screen space of the iPad, students can draw right on the flashcard if they can't do a problem all in their head. If you mess up, just tap clear and try again. Once you know the answer just type it in and go on to the next problem.
Users can set how the numbers that can be used in problems - from single digit all the way to triple digit. You can also practice with decimals and negative numbers!
- Amazing Rope Police
- Amazing Run
- Amazing Runner
- Amazing Runner - Endless Maze
- Amazing Runner In Fantasy Land
- Amazing Runner in Tap Fantasy
- Amazing Run™
- Amazing Rush
- Amazing Rush Hero
- Amazing Samurai - Warriors Adventure in Ancient Japan
- Amazing Samurai Night - Warriors Adventure in Ancient Japan
- Amazing Santa Bubbles
- Amazing Santa Go Wild
- Amazing Santa Holiday Adventure
- Amazing Santa jigsaw puzzle - free kids games