- Size 18.6 MB
- Ratings 0
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: SOUTH COAST BAPTIST COLLEGE INCORPORATED
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2015-12-16
- Supports: Family Sharing
- Languages: English
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 7 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Australian spelling game for year 1 students.
A spelling game with an Australian accent and spelling, for year 1 students.
Built by year 8 students at the South Coast Baptist College, Western Australia.
The style of the game and range of words and sentences reflects the following Year 1 Australian Curriculum content descriptors for English:
Manipulate sounds in spoken words, including phoneme deletion and substitution (ACELA1457)
Recognise sound - letter matches, including common vowel and consonant digraphs and consonant blends (ACELA1458)
Understand the variability of sound - letter matches (ACELA1459)
Know that regular one-syllable words are made up of letters and common letter clusters that correspond to the sounds heard, and how to use visual memory to write high-frequency words (ACELA1778)
- Pizza Rolla
- Pizza Scramble - Crazy rising star chef’s girls kids kitchen Game
- Pizza Shop - Cooking games
- Pizza Shop - Food Cooking Games Before Angry
- Pizza Shop : Kitchen Cooking Game
- Pizza Shop Food Cash Register
- Pizza Shop Game HD Lite
- Pizza Shop Hero Run - Maker of Pizza Cooking Game
- Pizza Shop: Cooking Games
- Pizza Social FREE
- Pizza Splat!
- Pizza Stack Tower - Endless Pizza Block Stacking
- Pizza Target
- Pizza The Pie - Puzzle Game
- Pizza The Pie FD - Puzzle Game