- Size 7.5 MB
- Ratings 1
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: No Size Fits All Productions Limited
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2016-12-18
- Supports: Family Sharing
- Languages: English
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
A space-science adventure for teachers, educators and children aged 7-11. Created by the award winning Unlimited Space Agency (UNSA) and featuring the British astronaut Tim Peake - UNSA's patron.
"The Unlimited Space Agency is great. Their approach to inspiring children about science is rigorous, fun and it works! I'm proud to serve with them on their mission to inspire the next generation of scientists and space explorers." Tim Peake, astronaut.
Adults can sign up as Team Leaders to guide their Cadets through a series of six Missions all about space and science, featuring original and exclusive video messages from Tim Peake. Each Mission has been designed in collaboration with some of the UK's most brilliant science organisations including:
• Science Museum (Build & Launch A Rocket)
• The Royal Observatory (Astronomy)
• British Science Association (Living in Space)
• European Space Agency (Health and Nutrition)
FREE accompanying lesson plans and resources link all activities to the UK's Key Stage 2 national curriculum.
"A brilliant resource that made everything exciting. Challenging yet easy to teach." Teacher, Year 5
Each Mission is introduced with a short film set in UNSA's headquarters (The Space Shed) telling the story of Tim Peake's mission to the International Space Station and also the story of "Mini Jon" \- UNSA's youngest recruit who is on a personal mission to also get into space. By completing each Mission, Cadets are awarded a digital badge and unlock the next episode in the story. Will Mini Jon complete his training and make it to space? Will he break the ISS if he does?! What is the "secret Mission" the Agents keep talking about? You'll have to complete all the Missions to unlock the next episode of the story and find out!
"Outstanding! Many activities and resources that I will incorporate into my plans for years to come. I and the children loved every challenge and we have all learnt so many new things - I learnt to use a 3D printer!!!!" Key Stage 2 Lead Teacher, Years 4-6
- Piiig Forest Explorer: Natural Science for Kids
- Piing Pong: Awesome trick shot
- Pika 3Lines Free
- Pika Ball Shooter
- Pika Dragon - come back home
- Pika Link: Classic, Animals, Fruit, Christmas For iPad
- Pika-Pika Poke Ballers 2 - Modern Pixelmon War
- Pikabuuu – Match the pictures
- Pikachu Connect Link Zodiac 2016
- Pikachu Forest 2
- Pikachu HD 2017 - Nối Thú HD - Onet Connect Animal
- Pikadou Kids
- Pikafun - Summer Version